Friday, February 17, 2006

What in the world is going on?!?!

Well, this may be your exact question. Most recently, we are ready to close on our house in Abilene, taking Blakely to the Dad/Daughter Valentine Dance (yes, you heard me, I'm church of Christ and took my daughter to a dance), trying to get Jackson out of pull-ups, loving the new giggles and personality of Tate and enjoying as much as possible the last few weeks as a MissouriCitian resident. Below are a few pics of what means the most to me. However, precious wife is not in any... which greatly reflects how behind the scenes she is in bringing life to our family.




















1 Comments:

Blogger MDM said...

Are you guys moving to Abilene?? I hope so. If so, Darren and me will get to see you guys when we trek back to see his folks!! Yeah!

2/18/2006 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counteras of 11/11/05
Free Hit Counters