Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hang 10

Yesterday I got Jackson something to play on. Unfortunately, to me, I did not foresee the relation to Sportacus and his new board. He wants to jump over walls, and is already flipping up the back and jumping off it. Jackson, if you didn't know, is a visual learner. One night at some friends house here in town, he saw a 9 yr old boy doing a flip on the trampoline. When it was his turn to get on, Jackson went head first onto the mat, trying to flip his feet in the air. I asked him what he was doing, and he said, that boy did it. I guess we need to prepare ourselves for a cast or two.









Tate's favorite book, "Kings Row" by Henry Bellamann.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcie said...

Ah yes, the fearless second child. We've had more trips to the ER with Truitt in his short 4 years than Aidan will probably have in his entire life (quick knock on wood... watch, we will hit the ER later today now for A).
Truitt can turn a pretty good cartwheel, and I've decided we do need to sign up for some gymnastics for this kid. Something about those rollercoasters I rode before I knew I was pregnant sent him in this wild tear through life. ;o)

8/03/2006 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counteras of 11/11/05
Free Hit Counters