Saturday, May 07, 2005

God called Noah....

well, here it is, some days later, and my little nephew has spent his entire life so far surrounded by physicians, nurses and angels. Held by the hand of Jesus and covered over with love from his family and friends. It sure has been hard to just sit and watch, with no ability to fix and correct. I have found it of some comfort, somehow, somewhere, that God is in control. And maybe thats why I have not wondered, or lost faith. Faith is tested, and made strong, right now, I'm sitting in the refining process, as I'm sure Julie and Ethan are as well. Will we allow God to burn off our impurities? Will we stay still while he molds us to the shape he desires of us? Will we remain in his hand? For now... I will. Will you? Mold me and make me. I trust God's will over mine. I've seen his work in the past and thats what gives me hope for todays struggles and tomorrows life.
See julie and ethans comments and follow Noahs life

1 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

Steve - We are friends with Joe and Laura, and have been keeping up with Ira's progress these last few months. As a result, we've read about Noah and his struggle as well. We are so sorry for the loss of your nephew.

Throughout the reading of all the blogs and such, we can see that you have been a dear friend to both the Hays and your sister's family. We encourage you as you carry on your role of supporting and comforting those who are closest to your heart.

5/15/2005 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counteras of 11/11/05
Free Hit Counters