Friday, October 07, 2005

Running the Race

It's scheduled for January 15, 2006. And I'm planning on running it with my brother. The Houston Marathon ... we'll at least 1/2 of it. Last night we attended the directors dinner for Cornerstone Christian Academy, where our 2 oldest are going 2days a week. We watched a video of the Hoyt family, running a race together. While sitting there watching this, I begin to think. You see, I had signed up for the 1/2 marathon in July. But decided a few weeks after, I could not do it. But last night, I made a decision, to run for Ira. He would be my reason to run the race, if it's not for any other. I am going to do this. You will see pictures of my with IRA HAYS written all over my arms and shirt, crossing the finish line with my lime green band.
Now, I better start running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counteras of 11/11/05
Free Hit Counters