Wednesday, August 31, 2005

12:57p

ok, so its not cervadil she got, see what i get for typing something i dont know. it was something that started with a C to help promote contractions. things are moving along. doc is attending to a c-section now and we are fixing to move to room number... ready... 7.
so in the next hour we'll move along some more.

in the meantime, we sit here in the triage room watching the press conference from Washington, and the disaster that has taken place. Just amazing scene to see our own country in such distruction and confusion and need. Where are we in times like this.. people are in need, what will we do?

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Not cervadil, huh? Well, guess it was working whatever it is. Thanks for letting me hang out for a while. I hope we didn't bug Jen too much. I guess had she shown some discomfort maybe we would have left. It is nice to be able to share all this together though. I think I will have an open door policy on my next go round... though I will be knocked out HA!

Love you three.

8/31/2005 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counteras of 11/11/05
Free Hit Counters