Monday, August 07, 2006

School Bell

And so it begins, the first of a few weeks of big change in the eller house. Today, Jack and Tate went off to school together. Tate's first day away from home (or is it my first day away from Tate?). They had a great time the other night meeting their teachers, but it just opens us up to the reality of the next phase, Blakely in Kindergarten. Next week we'll have new pictures of that event. So last Friday, we had "Fun Day" for our last day of Summer at home together. Traveled to ACU to walk around, went bowling, ate McDonalds. I think though, it was really more for me, than them. But here are some pictures to enjoy anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Good pics. Alyssa and I enjoyed them. She wanted to know where she was in the bowling picts. You did a great job with them this summer, and I know that they will be better kids for getting to spend so much time with their daddy. I was impressed and encouraged by some of the routines you had with them. Your first day away from them is okay, I mean their first day.
gig

8/07/2006 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counteras of 11/11/05
Free Hit Counters