Thursday, November 02, 2006

Time to Vote: Here's why

Click on Banner to See Video of what happened in
New Orleans during hurricane aftermath

You never saw this footage and you never will see it on ABC, NBC or CBS. You never
will see the photos or read about these crimes in the New York Times, The Washington
Post
or any of the major dailies The anti-gun media doesn’t want you to see it because
it will prove that everything they’ve been saying about how politicians and bureaucrats
can be trusted to protect your Second Amendment rights IS A LIE.

2 Comments:

Blogger jch said...

So I took the bait and clicked on your link. I didn't know if I should cry or laugh at the Baptist minister who said, "I had my Bible and my gun and I knew I was safe." YIKES! I'm trying to imagine those words coming out of Jesus's mouth...

11/02/2006 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those words would have come from peter's mouth most likely. some of us can relate better to an average man trying to follow God better than we could being Jesus. i have my gun and my Bible too.
bse

11/08/2006 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counteras of 11/11/05
Free Hit Counters