Sunday, September 10, 2006

1st Annual Watermelon Contest





Finally, it's happened. Our first watermelon contest. Jen has wanted to do this for a long time, and even threatened to do it at Tate's party. But as you'll see from the pictures, this isn't really something to do with a large crowd, without a water hose or swimming pool available.
It was a close match, Tate seemed to be ahead of the others for some time, but Blakely was the winner. They had fun, and seemed to be full the rest of the night. So look out, for the next opportunity and the new tradition.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Pretty dang hilarious!

9/10/2006 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is great to see you doing well Steve. You may know me as Mr. T, or Sir T. I will definitly keep your blog on my reading list. I like the few words you wrote on top of your profile! It took me a while to realize that was what was holding me back from moving into a full relationship w/God, now I am trying to live it. It's not much easier, but I feel guided by Him as I study and pray more than ever.

Your family is beautiful and I hope to meet them sometime, maybe at homecoming. Take care, and God bless you and your family!

9/13/2006 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counteras of 11/11/05
Free Hit Counters