Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tribute Video

There are some things on my mind, that I needed to jot down real quick. And I know it's not good blogiquette (etiquette) to blog more than once a day, but since May1st was really last night at 11:30, this is ok. (note: spell check on the word "blog" is unrecognized, even on a blogsite.)

1st - I just created a tribute video for Noah's birthday, which is tomorrow. And I was dumb enough to include one of my favorite songs as background. So to say it's moving is an understatement. So check back....

2nd - I experienced traditionalism at its worst today driving home, I'd like to expand on that later.

3rd - Julie may be putting down some things about the birthday of Noah. Or she may not. But just so you know, check on the Noahblog.

4th - If you don't sit down to write out some of your feelings sometimes, it may be impossible to know where you stand on anything. I believe that's why prayer is so important, b/c we interact with a God who wants to hear about those things in our lives that are driving us crazy, bringing us joy and requesting assistance. Journal to God. He'd be glad to write something back on your heart.

steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counteras of 11/11/05
Free Hit Counters