Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Tate Date - Aug31st

Yes, I know its cheesy, but Jen will be induced August 31st, Wednesday for Tate's birthday. Today, I went to the doctor with Jen, and while we were leaving Blakely said, is today when the doctor will take Tate out? Ha.
Of course that doesn't top "the QUESTION" she asked a week or so ago... ready....
"mommy, how do the doctors get Tate out?"
Listen to HeartBeat

SO leave your comments if you'd like with what you would say. But I felt it necessary to not mislead her or give her fantasy land stork stories. We told her as little as we could, but I think she gets the idea, because she has not said anything else. The doctor will do, God will help, mommy will push... just didn't satisfy the question but HOW. Oh we have so much to look forward to.

Monday night Jackson and I went and bought a new PS2 system and some cheap used games. It's amazing how he'll just sit there and pretend to play on a fake gamepad. His expressions, his excitement, well you can see by the picture.



We're all ready for Tate's arrival. And yes, we are somewhat anxious, but I am trying to give those uncontrollable emotions and feelings over to God, so that He can keep me free to do his good works, that he has planned in advance for us to do

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for Tate to get here! A good reply to how the baby comes out is to liken it to putting on a turtle neck sweater...mommie stretches out and then pops back to into shape.
Love and hugs,
C.

8/10/2005 11:43 AM  
Blogger MDM said...

Hi Steve! I have enjoyed your blog and hearing of you and jen's family. Tell Jen hello for me and that I still dream of our European vacation 10 years ago. Congrats on another birth. Your older two are precious and your clones. Darren and I are great and loving Phoenix and our two little loves, Rachel(8) and Zoe(4). ~Mandy Davis

8/11/2005 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counteras of 11/11/05
Free Hit Counters