Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Busy June

This last week was a busy one. We celebrated our 10th anniversary last week, with a night out. I drew the picture for us, depicting our marriage, and life together seen below. And of course, who could celebrate an anniversary without two lips.
Nana sent the kids a tape of her reading books, so now, for story time, they sit on the couch, and listen to Nana reading. They really enjoy it.
Tate has given the world book encylopedias a workout. They have not seen so much action in the past 35yrs. The kids got to go swim this week at a friends house, and go down a big slide. They loved it. The other day, they went to the mall and rode one of those toys that looked like a spaceship. At first, Jackson didn't want to and was scared. But after all the fun, he told mommy on the way to the car, "at first I was scared, but then I rememberd I don't need to be scared, because God is with me in my heart all the time."
Ahh.. finally. Some fruit to our toiling. Ha.










3 Comments:

Blogger Joyce B. said...

10 YEARS! Way to go! Does that mean we are old? Well I'm for sure old. I've got 3 years on Jen anyway.

Always enjoy the entries. Keep it up.

6/14/2006 5:24 PM  
Blogger Marcie said...

Congrats on 10 yrs Ellers!

6/15/2006 7:38 AM  
Blogger GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Congrats on your anniversary! The kids are so cute-we need to plan a time to get together!

6/15/2006 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counteras of 11/11/05
Free Hit Counters