Saturday, April 01, 2006

My other cousins

Now that we're closer to Jen's sister and her girls, it's been hard for Blakely to understand they are cousins too. But I think it's sinking in. As they dressup, hammer on the walls, play together, and oh yeah... put on makeup. *sigh* All a dad can do is give a kiss, and say I love you punkin. And hope her aim gets better as she grows older.














So the girls are off to the zoo, with Jack and Tate, and maybe I'll get some time to finish sweating and fixing things. We took down the fan over the kitchen table, and hung a chandelier... well, a black iron light with 6 lamps. Much like we had at our old house. Speaking of, I asked Blakely what she missed about our old house, and she said playing balls in the hallway. They used to shut all the hallway doors and be loud, throwing balls around and having a good time. But now, they have a little playroom, thats shutin. But it was good to hear what she missed. And I think its good for her to express it. I'm listening to Willie sing Georgia, here in my new study. Got 2 bookcases now around the desk, with books and decor in them. And a nice duck picture above the monitor here. Oh, and Mr.Mallard is now part of the office arrangement, not the den. Fine by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counteras of 11/11/05
Free Hit Counters